2020 Tour Schedule
It’s a crammed programme of Arenacross action, and we don’t want you to miss a single thing. Sit down, buckle up, and enjoy the ride …
- 19:30hrs: Show opening & Fix Auto UK Freestyle MX Show
- Race 1: Pro Lites main event 1 (12 laps)
- Race 2: Pro 450 main event 1 (12 laps)
- Race 3: All Ireland (Belfast Rounds) or Pro Am Cup (10 Laps)
- Race 4: Rookie Cup (10 laps)
- Race 5: Supermini Cup (8 Laps)
- Race 6: 65cc Youth Cup (7 Laps)
- 21:00 hrs Interval (Go grab a beer and a t-shirt)
- Fix Auto UK Freestyle MX Show
- Race 7: Pro Lites Main Event 2 (12 laps)
- Race 8: Pro 450 Main Event 2 (12 laps)
The top 6 highest points scoring riders from the pro 450 and pro Lites main events 1 and 2 will transfer directly to the super final main event
Riders finishing 7th to 10th will qualify to the MCF Head-to-Head (H2H) races.
Riders finishing 11th and 12th will transfer to the last chance qualiﬁer (LCQ).
- Races 9 to 16: MCF Head-to-Heads (2 laps)
The winner of the H2H final will transfer to the super final main event. Riders finishing 2nd to 8th in the H2H transfer to the LCQ.
- Race 17: Last Chance Qualifier (6 laps)
The winner of the LCQ will transfer to the super final main event
- Freestyle motocross Show 3
- Race 18: Main Event super final – Pro 450 and Pro Lites (15 laps)
- 22:30hrs: Show End
The Arenacross evening programme will follow the same format at all six rounds, with the exception that the All-Ireland Cup Main Event will be staged only at the opening two rounds at Belfast.