Get Ready To Race
The 2020 Arenacross Tour will be opening up limited spaces to ride in the UK biggest indoor Motocross racing event. Take a look at the Championship classes for this year’s tour!
- All Ireland Classes (for Rounds 1 & 2 only) MX1 15 Years upwards**. Up to 250cc 2 Stroke and 450cc 4 Stroke. MX2 15 Years upwards** Up to 150cc 2 Stroke and 250cc 4 Stroke
- Pro AM Classes (for Rounds 3, 4, 5 and 6 only) Adult MX2 – 15years and Over. Max 150cc 2 Stroke & 250cc 4 Stroke. Adult MX1 – 15 years and over – Max 250cc 2 Stroke & 450cc 4 Stroke
- Youth Classes – 65cc Youth 7 to 10 Years** Up to 65cc 2 Stroke/110cc 4 Stroke, 12” Rear/14” Front wheels
- Supermini – 9 to 15 Years** Up to 85cc 2 Stroke/150cc 4 Stroke, 16” Rear/19” Front Wheels
- Rookie Class – 13 to 18 Years** Up to 145cc 2 Stroke/250cc 4 Stroke, Max 19” Rear/21” Front Wheels
- Pro Class – 18 Years upwards** Up to 250cc 2 Stroke and 450cc 4 Stroke Pro Lites 18 Years upwards** Up to 150cc 2 Stroke and 250cc 4 Stroke
** Ages determined on 1st January.
2019 Riders will receive an invite to ride in The 2020 Tour – T & Cs apply
Arenacross is open to registered competitors who hold an MCF Annual Competition Licence. All youth riders are required to become a member of an MCF Affiliated Club for 2020.
If you would be interested in riding in The 2020 Arenacross Tour then register your interest below.
All entries will be considered and we’ll be in touch by to either accept or decline your entry. Please note places are limited!
Arenacross Rookie Cup
We’re looking for the UK’s fastest and most dedicated 14 to 18-year-old 250 4-stroke Rookie riders out there. If you think that you’re one of the top 12 fastest Rookie riders in the UK, follow the ‘Register Here’ link below and tell us who you are.Register Here
All Ireland Arenacross Cup
Staged at the Northern Irish rounds only on 17th & 18th January, we’ll be creating an ‘All-Irish’ class for the best riders from both MX1 and MX2 Irish national championships. We’re only taking 12 riders in each class where the top six from each class will race a series of timed qualifications and heat races in the day time before racing in a head to head top 12 All Irish Arenacross Main Event on both nights.Register Here