Cedric Soubeyras (FRO Systems) and Greg Aranda (Team Green Kawasaki) continued their streak of dominance in this morning’s Pro Lites and Pro 450 timed qualifying.
Soubeyras posted a best Pro Lites average of 23.616 just 0.369s quicker than SR75 Suzuki’s Valentin Teillet, Wooldridge Demolition’s Julien Lebeau a narrow 0.067s further back. In the Pro 450 group, Aranda went half a second faster than Charles Lefrançois (SR75 Suzuki) with a time of 23.085, whilst Fabien Izoird (Shocktech Kawasaki) was third with a combined time of 23.932.
Pro Lites Qualifying
- Cedric Soubeyras, FRO Systems, 23.616
- Valentin Teilett, SR75 Suzuki, 23.986
- Julien Lebeau, Wooldridge Demolition, 24.053
- Adrien Escoffier, Buildbase Honda, 24.287
- Diogo Graca, Castrol Power1 Suzuki, 24.450
- Joe Clayton, Team Green Kawasaki, 24.700
Pro 450 Qualifying
- Greg Aranda, Team Green Kawasaki, 23.085
- Charles Lefrançois, SR75 Suzuki, 23.602
- Fabien Izoird, Shocktech Kawasaki, 23.923
- Jack Brunell, Team Green Kawasaki, 24.076
- Nique Thury, FRO Systems, 24.138
- Matt Bayliss, Wooldridge Demolition, 24.308
Doors open at 6pm this evening, and the opening ceremony bursts into life at 7.30pm. A short FMX display will be followed by a full set of Pro and Youth racing with FMX and Monster Energy Supercross in the mix. Tonight’s Arenacross will also welcome a bevy of racing superstars in the form of four-time World Superbike champion Jonathan Rea, two-time World MX champ Seb Tortelli and three-time British motocross champ Gordon Crockard.
Arenacross Tour tickets for The SSE Arena, Belfast, are available directly from the Arena Box Office on 028 9073 9074 or on the door.
Pictured: Soubeyras #1 leads Aranda #20 in the opening round Main Event Super Final