The flag has dropped on the first Pro 450 and Pro Lites Main Events of the 2019 Arenacross Tour.
Both groups of Pros put on a masterclass of top-level international racing with two uber-fast Frenchmen winning each class. Reigning Pro 450 champ Cedric Soubeyras (FRO Systems), who has switched to the Pro Lites 250cc category for this year, kept the best ‘til last, edging past Buildbase Honda’s Adrien Escoffier on the very last lap, with Julien Lebeau riding for the British Wooldridge Demolition team in third. In the Pro 450 class, and in his first Arenacross outing, Greg Aranda (Team Green Kawasaki) led from start to finish and no-one could touch him. Riding for Shocktech Kawasaki, former AX Pro champ Fabien Izoird brought his machine home in second, with SR75’s Charles Lefrançois in third.
Pro 450 Main Event 1
1. Greg Aranda (Team Green Kawasaki), 15 points
2. Fabien Izoird (Shocktech Kawasaki), 13 points
3. Charles Lefrançois (SR75 Suzuki), 11 points
4. Hugo Basaula (Shocktech Kawasaki), 9 points
5. Nique Thury (FRO Systems), 8 points
6. Matt Bayliss (Wooldridge Demolition), 7 points
Pro Lites Main Event 1
1. Cedric Soubeyras (FRO Systems), 15 points
2. Adrien Escoffier (Buildbase Honda), 13 points
3. Julien Lebeau (Wooldridge Demolition), 11 points
4. Joe Clayton (Team Green Kawasaki), 9 points
5. Martin Barr (Crescent Yamaha), 8 points
6. Scooter Webster (Shocktech Yamaha), 7 points
Next up is the first FMX performance of the evening followed by another full set of hard-charging racing, the Head-to-Head, Last Chance Qualifier and then the hugely anticipated Main Event Super Final where 250s meet 450s head on.